1998-2019, ScholarWare. All rights reserved. ScholarWare,
TopScore Pro, and PaceSetter are registered trademarks or trademarks of
ScholarWare. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Support FAQ Home
When I select Print or Summary of Scores or Test
Detail from the Reports menu, I get an error "Object doesn't support property or
Many Microsoft applications require a Printer Driver to be
installed to Print Preview a report. You will need to install a printer driver on
your machine. This is simple to do since Microsoft includes many popular printer
drivers on the Window CD-ROM disk. To install a printer driver do the following:
- Go to www.cutepdf.com
and download a PDF printer. This will allow you to create a PDF
document just like printing something to the screen.
1. From the Start menu, select Settings>Printers.
- 2. Click on the Icon, Add New Printer
- 3. Follow the wizard instructions. When asked to
select a printer, select a popular printer such as HP (Manufacturer) and Laser Jet
4. Make this printer your default printer.
- 5. You will be asked to insert the Windows CD-ROM.
- 6. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to
view your TopScore Pro reports
Here is a link you can download printer drivers. You can pick any printer.
This is the Cannon Bubble Jet Color-5000. The size is 1MB. Follow the setup
instructions to install this printer.
Copy and paste the http:// line into your browser: